Nike Air Max Destiny


Okay... this is one of best selling Nike basketball shoes this season.
you can probably get it at around RM 360 in Malaysia
let's start this from the upper 


Yeah. this is a high top, that provides sufficient ankle support to players. Then Nike Flywire is engineered on the side of the shoe for more support as you can see. when the shoes are laced up fully i can guarantee the support is Ok and the stability of  but to me it the shoes is awesome as well. even though it is a bit restrictive to my ankle flexibility.

For Breathability, I think is moderate only. Most part of the upper is made of PVC. However I personally don't think this dimension bothers very much.

Fit, it is quite comfortable wearing this shoes, especially the toe box is not that narrow. Even i have wide forefoot it also fits me pretty well.

Cushioning, technology used is Nike Air Max. The Air Max unit in the heel give ample cushioning for the game. I wanna pin point that, You can feel that the sole is so thin. I can feel that my foot are so near to the ground in the shoes therefore I think the Responsiveness should be pretty cool. And it is said that the mid sole is made of a lighter phylon.

Last dimension is Traction, the out sole is herringbone pattern, my favorite, just simply versatile. I would always suggest Nike's Herringbone pattern shoes, they really grip. And the out sole is made of kind of hard rubber which is very durable.

Overall, Nike Air Max Destiny is a great job of Nike. The weight of the shoes is quite light. Even though i personally think that it is not that flexible as i would prefer, it is still a bargain at its price.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...