Reebok 48 minutes



"Striking Reebok Logo"

Cushioning
First, cushioning, the technology used is DMX RIDE, that features a movable air pocket and is made of DMX foam. It performs well in cushioning and to me DMX RIDE is really knid of durable sole I have seen friends wearing it for years.


Traction
This is the part that i m not quite satisfied with. The pattern is herring bone however as you can see the pattern is too simple and it is not deep enough. And when i tried to brake, I cant hear the grippy sound "cit cit". I wont suggest this for a player who relies on speed very much. However the out sole is made of hard rubber which i think is pretty durable.


Breathability
I seldom consider this dimension much because I dont think it matters much. Whatever, most part of the upper is made of mesh
that is pretty breathable. 

Fit
Mid top design is suitable for all rounded player and guard also.
I have tried it on, and i felt that it nicely fits to my feet, it covers my foot very well and the toe box is wide and comfortable.

The front part of the out sole is so flexible, as you can see in the pic there are 2 line. It allows your fore foot to move flexibly. It is pretty nice.



Reebok 48 minutes is a training and basketball shoes where you can actually find it in Studio R at RM 224 after 10 % discount. The shoes is pretty durable and it is worth if you want sneakers that serves you long. and for the traction it is actually worse or bad just it is not up to my expectation.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...